Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shallow is thy name

I know, there are surely some poor nightelves in the WoW-equivalent of Africa who will never get any epic gear and who live out their days in tattered grays and I do admit I'm vain and the nelf version of a material girl but I was ridicuolosly happy when I won Malfurion's leggings of Triumph in VoA the other day. I suddenly realised that the reason I have felt a bit uninspired in my WoW life lately is (oh shallowness) the fact that I haven't had the chance to upgrade my gear for for what feels like a very long time. I have been raiding instead of doing the daily hc and while raiding is more fun, from a strictly material perspective doing the daily hc is probably more lucurative from a gear point of view now when you get emblems of triumph from it.

Still I guess it's good if I can channel my materialism in game. It's way cheaper than to buy that tempting designer dress in real life...and probably good for the environment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment