Monday, January 4, 2010

Whining makes the trick?

Yesterday I was complaining on how I'm out of favor vith the RNG deity and I think my whining was heard and to prove me wrong I did win not one but two items in yesterday night's ToTC25 raid: Ring of the Darkmender and Vestments of the Shattered Fellowship. Now I definately have to sacrifice a dice and a random number to show how grateful I am.

By the way, I don't know what it is with us and Anub'arak. We just can't get it right. In theory we know what to do and sometimes it goes really well for a while and every now and then we actually begin to think we might kill the bug this week but then something goes wrong and we all die.

Am I the only one in the WoW universe who has still not done Hall of Reflections? I have only been there once and then only got so far as to kill the first boss. I can't say I'm fond of instances that even slightly remind me of Black Morass (waves of mobs and if you fail you have to start all over again) so HoR will probably never be my favourite instance even though I imagine the running from the Lich King part should be interesting (maybe that is not the right word but fun seems even more wrong).

One more thing in this post that turn out to be rather random: why are there no Boots of Wintry Endurance for sale in the auction house anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment