Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bad luck

I don't know how but I must have offended the RNG god/godess/gods big time because it seems absolutely impossible for me to get drops from raids or instances anymore. I don't think I have won anything in a raid for....well it must be over two months now. Oh wait, I'm lying, I actually did win what I thought was new bracers in ToC10 one time but afterwards it turned out I must have been blind (or overexcited that some spell power leather dropped at all) and they were no bracers at all but a pair of shoulders that I had no use for.

I start to think I should just accept the fact that I will never roll any number higher than 20 anymore or maybe I should build a small altar in front of the pc dedicated to the RNG diety and burn some incence and sacrifice a dice every time rolls are on in raid. That might work. Or my laptop will be set on fire.

1 comment:

  1. You've clearly offended Lady RNG. Make sacrifices, perhaps a small child or a few emblems, pray and hope for delivery once more into her capricious favours.

    ReplyDelete