Monday, January 11, 2010

Leeroy Astrantia

Last night in ToC25 i completely lost my mind. We had just wiped on the Twin Valkyrs for the second time. I was standing to the left with people with supposing to have white buffs and I thought maybe I should change colours to black so we could better control the black orbs on that side. Raid leader said ok and I head for the black essence. But the wrong one. The one just next to Eydis Darkbane...She was not pleased I tell you. I just heard the raid leader gasp "Oh no!" before I went splat.

Since everything happened so quickly and I think everyone else was busy with sorting out their own colours I was the only one to get aggro and then the whole encounter reset and the twins disappeared.

So no wipe. But one ashamed tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment