Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random update

I'm sorry for the not very frequent posting. Since we had the flu in November the whole family has taken turns coughing and having colds. I also have a new assignment at work that need my attention so less WoW at the moment. '

But: we have finally progressed beyond Lady Deathwisper in ICC (don't ask why we have had such difficulties with her because I really can't explain) which meant I have got to do the gunship battle. Oh, what fun it was! I loved jumping between the ships. And Muradin Bronzebeard sounding like a true sailor.

I also couldn't help but laugh at our bear tank. In bear form it doesn't look as if the rocket jet pack is attached to your back, it looks as if it's sticking out from your butt! I don't know if bear farts but if he did he would probably gone out in orbit around Azeroth...

No comments:

Post a Comment